Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Past Memories of Langkawi

While walking to office in the morning, my thought was full of my past memories of Langkawi..I love the place. Why? Becos of its serenity..

Days there were nice. We stayed in an individual hut resort with japanese style interior..Very cosy place..The good thing was because there is nothing much you can do there, practically we were lacing around, reading novel by the pool, strolling along the beach, listening and dancing crazily along with the european and live band at night. When the night died off, we rushed back to watch our tv programme. We even rent a car and drove around the island in leisure. Thats what simple life is.

It was indeed a sunny, fun and relaxing place..At least a go get away place you should head for because you can hardly see any crowd. Actually few chinese tourist there and 80% was european. Basically few souls here and there..

He was the nicest man I met. You know why? Most importantly, at least he did not bother to wake me up in the morning for breakfast. I can have my beauty sleep. Simply hate to wake up so early in the morning just to catch the breakfast by the beach..Typical behavior I felt...