Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Rock the Boat

It has been a while since I rocked the boat. Woke up 7 a.m in the morning to get my way there with my dad and aunty.

Luck on Sunday was very good. I only gambled $10 for each game and I won about $400 for the trip. It was crowded with many people, mostly aunties and uncles. I had stopped playing at the point I have completed rolling all my wood chips. Getting smarter these days. Once you win, stop playing because I have witnessed many incidents that you will lose all if you continue playing. "She is our lady killer", mentioned one of the young chap. ha ha..I guess my luck was so good that everyone who bet at my section actually won money. I can win 8 out of 10 games in that table that everyone crowd around me to bet on my cards. That was fun but the frustration I had was when many people bet on your section, there be chances where the stack of money was piled by many parties and winning had to be divided properly.

Hope to be there again but not always, need to control my gambling habit.