I seriously been working like mad recently that my body is breaking down. I have been down with running nose, slight fever and sore throat and yet totally recovered yet. Despite being sick, i still need to work because we just clinched a big project which made me one of the team leads to kick off the audit with two trial organisations and followed by the rest of the organisations. This project is going to drag for 9 mths and gonna be damn busy until end of this year. Well, it is going to be a fast and furious year 2008.
Hmm, I thought I wanna have a high paid and relax job but in the end, I turned up busier than life in HP because this job is too dynamic. My career path is from hell to heaven and then back to somewhere worst than hell. LOL...Life is contradicting, isn't it?? Well, I guess most importantly is even though i am busy, I must enjoy what I am doing and get to feel the spirit of the team fighting together to make the project a success. It is not about myself but about a team which makes it happens.
Er, this has to be a successful project because this is my one and only project for this year and my bonus is depending on it. Have to constantly stay focus and thats mine "power". Think of money and money will come..LOL
Lets talk about something nice here. Finally, finally, I will be flying off to perth aus this wed with Oggy in order to make my first entry as an official PR. It has been planned for so long which in fact I should be there in March but luckily i delayed the flight due to the condition of my grandma. No more delay as I need to meet the May deadline indicated by Aus embassy. Thanks god, i finally get to breathe in fresh air.
Ok then, i need to sleep to be at Suntec for audit activity tomorrow. Ciao