Tuesday, January 09, 2007

3 more days to paycheck

OK!! Just back from a 1 hr 30 mins survey discussion and earned myself $70. The topic today is about Credit Card. Seem like the next generation of credit card is going to be interesting. I am curious to know which bank is offering it. Shall wait and see then...

Work this new year is really hectics and not flowing smoothly. Seem like systems are not behaving themselves. Bugs are crawling out slowly..sigh..Always been wondering, we come to this world with nothing and will leave this world with nothing, why should we work so hard? People always say 'take it easy, it is just a job and get the paycheck and be happy'. I think I never can learn that. Probably just my character to take pride in whatever things I do. I have really high expectation of myself and wanted to do the best. When things go wrong, I always hold on to it and fight till the end. When can I learn to take things easily?? I am tired...boo hoo hoo...