Wow, don't you think these iphones look cool!! I am a fan of sophisticated attractive phone. This is the one which I am waiting for long..The downside is that it will only launch in SG next year woh..sigh..which means I am going to bear with my current phone for another one year..shitty isn't it..Damn..
By far, the only phone I love was my first nokia phone which I purchased at $1400 which was many many years ago. Remember the ones which was silver and left with fingerprint. Can even treat it as a mirror. Remember?? yeah yeah, that's the ones..
'N' phone, please lah..The designs of 'N' phone are going from bad to worst. 'N' is the weakest link..It is time to engage a next better player to design better looking phone mann...
An ex-colleague from HP contacted me yesterday. I was surprised because I never expect her to remember again after I left HP..hee hee..Well, she is currently working in Cisco system after 7 yrs in HP. Hope she be doing good there, settle down and find me a job in Cisco system..Shall be meeting her one of the days to catch up definitely. Anyway, we are glad that we remain in contact again..
hmm, not feeling good these days. Just finished working from home. However, I feeling very happy after receiving a sms after which. Imagine someone telling you to take good care of health and must live happily at the fullest. This message really tells me that at least a person far away is thinking of me.
