Too much surprises recently...Just saw my friend's wedding photo and realised he was married last year Oct. I thought we used to be good friends but how come the 5 of us never even know about it..Simply secretive and the reason he gave was "No banquet what! So no chance to announce to us". Eh, is that a valid reason?? Anyway, the most impt thing is as long as he is happy, we will be happy for him..
oh, I saw WenPing and his gf the other day at houseman, a coffeeshop near SGH. He called me and chat for a while. Greeted his gf and sense that she did not seem to like me..ha ha ha..ya ya, I can understand..I met her once before and at the time, she was only a friend of wenping and we went to Fusion together. That night was just a drama. He was basically dead drunk and kept asking for me. She called me for help..Guess where was I? I was at King Corpthorne having coffee with a friend and ignored him totally..Come to think about it, I was so heartless at that time thinking that his friends would help him..Well, actually he should thank me. Maybe that incident had brought them together leh..ha ha ha..the devil is calling herself an angel now..*wink *wink