Monday, March 12, 2007

I was TAGGED

Oh no, forgot I was been tagged..Dammit..I hate it but I promised to get back..No choice

Rules: Each player of this game starts off with ten weird things or habits or little known facts about yourself. People who get tagged must write in a blog of their own ten weird things or habits or little known facts as well as state this rule clearly. At the end you must choose five people to be tagged and list their names. No tagbacks!

Here Goes:-

*I always sleep at one side of the bed even it is a queen size or single size bed
*I must sleep with bolster else I cannot sleep well.
*I like to yawn when I don't wish to talk or answer certain question.
*I tend to bite my finger nails whenever I was in panic mood.
*I never a charitable person. I rather throw away my stuff in the rubbish chute then to donate to someone else
*I never like to ask people to buy me things. I can afford myself.
*I never like to spend men's money. I earn and pay my own.
*Dun ask me out on weekend. Weekends are my resting days.
*Dun lie to me. I can sense it and the moment I know, you are in my "blacklisted" list.
*I am vain. Dun wish to get old.

Thats all I can think of. Well...I'm suppose to pass this tag to someone. These are the people I can think of if you are reading this blog.

- Jean
- Mavis
- Jessica
- Phyllis
- Sherene