Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Love is patient, love is kind (1 Corinthians 13:4a)

Want to make known to Granny that though she has parted and called home on 4th of March 2008, the love for her in my heart will always stay strong.

Though I could not bear to part with you, but I know you are in a better hand of god. May you rest in peace and I love you from every single bit of my heart. It has been a long journey for you and thank you for giving me 30 yrs of wonderful moments. I'll always miss you and I hope to have you as my granny again in my next life.

Your new journey in heaven begins.....

Amazing Grace, how sweet the sound,
That saved a wretch like me....
I once was lost but now am found,
Was blind, but now, I see.
T'was Grace that taught...
my heart to fear.
And Grace, my fears relieved.
How precious did that Grace appear...
the hour I first believed.
Through many dangers, toils and snares...
we have already come.
T'was Grace that brought us safe thus far...
and Grace will lead us home.
The Lord has promised good to me...
His word my hope secures.
He will my shield and portion be...
as long as life endures.
When we've been here ten thousand years...
bright shining as the sun.
We've no less days to sing God's praise...
then when we've first begun.
"Amazing Grace, how sweet the sound,
That saved a wretch like me....
I once was lost but now am found,
Was blind, but now, I see.