I know I have not been updating my blog lately. Too moody to do so I guess.
er, I have not been adapting well into my new job. First of all, Raffles place is a place too crowded for me to bear. Morning and lunch crowd is totally intolerable that I have to tabao or walk all the way to chinatown alone sometimes. There are times which I joined my colleagues but it is not easy to find seats for a big gang and i feel frustrated of the waiting times. See how miserable it is.
Secondly, I have not been assigned to any project yet. Have been helping out managers on tender proposal and proposal presentation. Other than that, I have been reading and exploring tool for the team. So, either I am too bored sometimes or too stressful sometimes. I could imagine the stress I need to absorb when project is assigned.
Thirdly, I have not been blending well with the team except for some, but I may not get to see them everyday as they either work from home or they out to clients' sites. This means interactive time is lesser.
Lastly, I think the office is abit too noisy to do serious work too. Colleagues have been talking, walking in and out, making so much noise that I could hardly concentrate on my serious work sometimes. Indeed an open culture.
Too much negative stuffs. Probably one month is too short to gauge by now as i need time to adapt. Lets give myself up to 3 mths to see how it goes. All I know is I am not feeling good@ this place.
TagLine: Story of My life.