"I'm going to give you a winter look," said my hairdesser and here it goes, strands of hair dropped on the floor. Finally, I had a hair cut and change of colours to my hair. I thought he was a good hair stylist and consultant. He had give me a new look and I thought I love it so much. The strong blue black base and purple strands with gold colour tone here and there looks cool to me. That's what I want. "Simplistic Sexy"..Simple and Sexy..Wow, sit there for four hours was really a torture but at least the result is fabulous.
That's enough. Three hours of facial on Saturday and four hours of hair do on Sunday were really enjoyable. That was pampering. Been to the food court at Botanic Garden, the food was so-so but at least it is a new place to me.
Hady has won the game..The new Singapore Idol and the journey just begin to him..How far can Singapore idol goes? That's a question which puzzles me but anyway, its his dream. Everyone has a dream and how about yours...
I felt so sick today. Very bad headache and still feel my head very heavy. Doctor told me it is a sickness cause by one of my nerves. It will go away after some rest. SOOO, I sleep and sleep like a pig..Still feeling not very good, hopefully it will get better tomorrow..
Patient going to rest..ciao.