I certainly did not consider to have my own blog until today. Oggy asked "What is blog?" this morning and I explained it and later thought thru' silently that maybe it is fun to create one for myself. So, here it goes..
Woke up early morning for today dive preparation. Been waiting till now....still waiting...my instructor failed to meet me up. There's a need to stop this agnoy. Urrggghh..Story of my life!
"You're back!" said dad, who was on the point of going out for lunch. "Do you need me to buy you food?". I replied "Nah" lazyly. The weather outside is making me restless but I do enjoy my day in my cosy room.
"How have I progressed this year? Have I come far? Continue to go for it, girl!", thinking deeply in my heart. The fact is, I cant get enough though have done and accomplished alot. Actually the most fulfilling year of my life. Nevertheless, some plans are still going on..Oh, I meant big plans..you know, those "big plans"..
Hmm, work is doing well though busy and stressful. Another 3 and half months, it will be my one year anniversary. Looking forward for my months bonus and conversion to perm staff (another 1 month bonus?). Time flies fast. isn't it? So excited...
From habit, I going back to my TV programmes throughout the day..My way of relaxation and meditation from those stressful weekdays..Oh, kinda sad that I missed one swimming session this week, feel so uncomfortable. You see, age is catching up, there's a need for regular routine exercise and body tone up..
That's for now..ciao..