That adorable girl begged me to create a website for her..So cute..I thought I could help her when I was there. Too difficult to create without her presence. Not a hurry, I am sure I will be there next week with Oggy.
The new season CSI is here again. Can't wait until next Tuesday..hurray..Am just a tv fleak addicted to American Next Top Model, CSI, Maggie Me, Ghost Whisperer, Project Runway..Chinese show at Channel 8 is getting bad to worst..oh gosh.Same for Channel U..
Counting down to another 4 days to see Oggy..So excited..
Monday is a short day. Half day work only as there is a need to attend staff conference in the afternoon follow by Dinner and Dance. Been wondering what is the door gift..Hope it is not something disappointing..hee hee
The haze outside is so bad..Oh boy, it is making my complexion worst..Idiot and damn rain, when will u arrive to help the world?