Sunday, October 01, 2006

Mark it unauspicious day

The song "I can't cry hard enough" should somehow describe my feeling now. Urrgghhh..Been working on the three issues spotted by my DD (note: Not AD nor my users) since this afternoon 3 plus. Luckily managed to get the vendor to fix the issues. Phew..Headache mann. Damn vendor too. Couldn't them do the minimal verification. "TODAY IS SUNDAY ALRIGHT!!"...Guess I am not the only one shouting..My vendor should be cursing me too..I feel so sore now!!

Nevermind. Everything is going to be alright. It is just a job k. Afterall, it is not how hard I fall, but how soft I will land.

ok then, I don't wish to talk much now..I am fleaking mad, tired, frustrated, serve myself right for sending that announcement email to make myself work so hard..For godness sake, I still need to fire fight another issue tomorrow.

I shall mark my calendar 1st of Oct as an unauspicious date thereafter. I swear!!!!!!!!!!!!! No children day as well TOO!!