Received an online casino letter from xxx in my mailbox today. It stated that I was a VIP casino player and have selected to receive this exclusive "Once only" offer at $100 free. Isn't it tempting? hee hee..Before I am going to kick off to use this $100 to generate $5 everyday and slowly $10, I have read up the Online casino law in Singapore. It is illegal..Really sucks..This means I have been taking risk few years back by playing online casino. Too bad, I have to drop the idea now. No black record is allowed now because it is going to affect my immgration. No way..Be patience and I will be back...
"Civil officers get pay increment!!!". This don't sound pleasing at all...How come only applicable to civil servant and not others? We work as hard than them too.."G" is just smart!! On one hand, they increase GST and the other hand, they offset the increase of GST by increasing their own pay. Hey, this is all TPs' money alright!!!