'Are we still exchanging Christmas Present,' asked Jaseline. "Yup!" I replied. On one hand, I was thinking what should I buy for her. How about Oggy's present as well..Every year this time, I need to start to crack my head. Sigh..
Brother's birthday just past. Next coming ones is Dad's ones..Oh gosh..Dec is really a broke month and the best part is I HATE SHOPPING..Everywhere is so crowded and crowd always made me headache..Though population in Singapore is not huge compare to other countries, but shopping centers are always so bloody crowded. Why and WHY????
The most enjoyable christmas I ever had is when I was in Korea. Snow everywhere..So white and thick..That's my first time in my life I was covered by snow..Besides, I did enjoy the christmas shopping at Boston as well. It was really nice everywhere..Houses are decorated with christmas trees, ginger bread, etc. It was really cosy. Christmas in U.S compare to Singapore is so far far different. You should not ever miss the chance to spend your christmas there but please, not in Asian countries. Say me bias or what, but it is the truth..