Hey guys, do you still remember the old uni days which we spent our time studying "Contract Law"? I bet you do remember because that was the most memorable subject in your entire life too. Went for a training on Contract law again today. Terms like "Offer", "offerer", "Invitation to Treat", "Consideration","Minor" all flashes back.. Scary isn't it??..But for that moment, I thought of going back to get the book and study it again just like reading a book. The only difference is this time round I do not need to memorise the case law for exam. Opss, this time round, I definitely would not need to write "In an undecided case"...hee hee.
For gals out there, in case you do not know, please do remember to give 5 cents or a gift token to your husband when your husband gave you a wedding ring alright. As long as you have given your hubby a token, there will be contract binding and he has no rights to take back the ring when file for divorce..So, JUST REMEMBER...
By the way, do you wonder how come we studied "Common Law" instead of "Civic Law"? No one ask that question before.