Sunday, December 10, 2006

Items to look out for

It has been long since I bought something expensive to pamper myself. I have been eyeing a bracklet from Swaroski jewellery for months since feb. I saw it again this weekend..Hmm, thought of buying it maybe this coming Jan..Hmm, really took me one year to decide if I want to purchase..Tough customer isn't it..ha ha.

There are two other brackets I love in robinson as well. C'mon, one time at a time alright...I saw a men bag there too. It was very nice..I seldom eye on a men bag unless it is very nice and i tot the bag was quite catchy. Guess how much it cost? Bloody $500 alright..SO DAMN EX..

Oggy has been complaining that the jacket he wanted to get has been sold out..Poor thing..I was with him sometimes ago when he eyed on that jacket, but unfortunately i did not notice it at all..ha ha ha.I am also looking out for a jacket but until now, I did not see anything I like..well, it takes time..I always believe, when u want someting, it will not appear, but when you dun need it anymore, it will appear..Lets fate decide...