The two hours christmas shopping this evening alone nearly broke my weak back..My legs were so tired that I could hardly walk and not to say, to carry three big paper bags of presents..Finally, I managed to finish my last minutes christmas shopping..Phew..Can't help but to say "Shopping is really a torturing activity". I wanna saluate those who can shop for hours and days.
Presents which I received till now:-
(1) Oggy gave me $1400 cash.
(2) My organisation gave each of us a card reader thumb drive which allows us to easily extract details from our handphone memory card.
(3) My boss gave each of us a big bar of almond chocolate.Be meeting my friend this friday for christmas present exchange and advance dinner. Can't wait to see what she bought for me..The present which I bought for her is something I really like..It is from Liz Caliborne. Can I give it to myself? It is so tempting and at that moment, I thought of buying a similar set but managed to remind myself that it is not my objective today..See, I am able to control myself..
Feel so sick now. Just finished cooking a pot of porridge to feed myself after a hard day work..Got to go..