Down with fever, sore throat and flu today..So sick..sob sob..uurghhhh. "Hello!" the word was greeted from each of us when the lift was opened. I was on my way to see doctor the next block. Hoo Hoo Hoo, saw my charming neighbour again..How do I get to know him? The story begins..
I used to have two dogs at one point. They are the rascal oscar and playful cookie..They never get along with each other. Everytime, when I went downstair, I had to carry cookie and let the little oscar (which is only 2 months old) walked by himself. He would follow me everywhere I walked unlike cookie would drag me to where he want to walk. One of days, I did the same thing again, went downstair to run some errands with my two accompanies..We waited patiently for the lift to come with this stranger.."Tink Tong", the lift was here. Stepped in the lift and prepared to go upstair and the little oscar just refused to step in. I have to pacify him embarrassing myself infront of the stranger. He was very helpful indeed. He pressed the lift for me while I was saying funny words to my dog..ha ha ha..Finally, after much effort, we were on the way up our floor. "Tink Tong", we have reached the fifth floor and little oscar followed the man out of the lift..Shit!! The man again helped to press the button inside while waiting for oscar to return in. At this moment, the lift suddenly closed. Three of us (the man, cookie and myself) were in the lift travelling up without oscar. My heart was so panicked. Luckily the man reaction was fast, he quickly pressed the sixth floor and me rushed out, run one floor down and looked for my dog..Thanks gawd, I found him..The man helped me with my dogs and returned to the seventh floor and finally we reached home safely. From there on, we often met each other at the lift and smiled at each other. He is a charming 30 odd man, with the right height, the right body and most of all, he has this deep dimple on his face..Hoohoo hooo..I think he drives a lexus and is married..No sure but when this is how I know my neighbour..
By the way, wanna know how come my oscar was so rebellious that day? The answer is because I was carrying a cane on my hand which I bought when running errands..Obviously, he was scared of the cane..ha ha ha