Two missed calls from my cousin during my PMP lesson today. It was 3.00 p.m and my sense told me something has happened. I hate to receive my cousin's phone call out of the blue. True enough, my angel grandma was in A&E when I returned her call. Luckily, my class ended early at about 3.30 p.m and rushed my journey to Changi General Hospital..
She was in A&E for 4 hrs. Doctor was trying to slower her heart beat as the hypertension will cause her to get stroke. Our eyes were red while waiting because doctor has told us to prepare mentally. At about 6 pm, all cousins, nieces and nephews had arrived. That's the time when grandma had stablised and warded, but she is just as weak.
At her age of 92, I think she will leave us anytime this year. She has been a strong lady. A perfect person with perfect eye sight, kind, gentle and loving soul. We shower her with our love heartedly and vice verus, she has given us the same. The closest person deep in our heart, we all know and of course, we pray she can get well soon.
What will happen to me if she left? What will happen to the entire family if she left? That's the scariest moment and I bet it gonna be the worst day in my life. Well, having said that, I definitely have no courage to face it.
Looking at her pale face, her weak breathing, our hearts have melted. When she held my hand, my tears just dropped. Ma ma, do not leave us so sudden, please. You have made our life wonderful and beautiful. I have the best grandma in this world. Ah gong, if you are there to wait for ma ma, can you tell god not to have her with you so soon? The selfish me would like her to stay longer so that she can attend my wedding ceremony and thats the last thing i wanna ask for and do it for her..please, please...
Ma ma, if you could bring me to life when I was primary 5, the year which I nearly died due to appendix explosion. I hope the love I have in you can bring you eternity living. Lets fight together for our future, ok?? Promise me