Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Life is unpredicable

Fourth day today and I was damn tired. But it is nothing to compare with those who stayed overnight with my grandma. Am on leave today and just back from CGH. Well, she is still as talkative even with her weak heart. She has been cracking jokes and acting like little kid. So cute of her..I suppose she does not want us to worry about her.

Well, actually she is suppose to be discharge today but doctor wanted to put her on observation still because her heartbeat paused for a few seconds a few times last night..Poor aunty whom accompanied her for few nights has also fell sick with VERY high blood pressure. She was in A&E yesterday as well.

Dad, his only son now also took leaves and stayed in hospital to look after her mum. He even promise his mum that he will definitely quit gambling. Well, i have been hearing this for YEARS but it never come true. Hope this time is true. I have a few witnesses with me..yeah yeah..

Oh, I have a friend (28 years old) who passed away two days ago due to drink diving. I think the news was mentioned in the newspaper. He died instantly with three friends injured. My cousin told me that they went to dig his stuff in his room and realised he has 70K debt with the banks..See, See..the cause of buying a WRX..I do not know how his family is going to bear this amount for him..Best thing is they realised besides his 7 years girlfriend, he also had another girlfriend whom is pregnant turned up in the wake..Wow, amazing right..Another sad story..