Coming to 30 years old but I still do not feel old until I realised friends besides me are all married and even have kids. Well, I am still young at heart, as though just graduated from university. The difference is my energy level. I could no longer skip my sleep. Still recall my first year work in HP when I always out at night when ppl usually gone to sleep. I would attend meeting at night and followed on with some activites with my good poly friend or with my cousin. We usually out to hang around in coffee house, swimming in the cold damn water middle of the night, geylang eating fruits, chit chat at east coast macdonald, etc. I basically can tour around any part of SGP in the middle of the night and reached home about 3 or 4 a.m in the morning. Surprisely, i still managed to get to work. That's how energetic I was. But now??? hee hee..
Time passes fast. Looking back, I have completed my 10 years plan. Time to set resolutions for the next 10 years...
Some days to mark for this year. 26th of May and 26th of Oct 2007. These two dates set the new start of my life..Changes in my passport and my status. Hope I can make change to my resume soon. Lets count down to end of 2nd year contract.